Indian History General Knowledge and Notes for competitive government job examinations such as IAS, UPSC, and State Public Service Commissions. Indian History is one of the most important subjects for aspirants. For a better future, we need to know and analyze the past. History is not just about memorizing years and dates. There is a lot of fun involved with this.
Why read history? Many say that they like to read history or to know the past. Without denying that, if I say, do you know what career opportunities there are after reading history? History is a big field for those who want to teach. Almost all the colleges and universities in the state have a history. As a result, they have the opportunity to teach everywhere. History is the study of human past events. The curriculum for the primary part includes Indian heritage and culture, world history, constitution, international relations. With everyone throughout history. History can also be taken as an optional subject. In addition to big jobs like WBCS or IAS, general government jobs like clerkships also have to know the history of the country, the story of the freedom struggle. Which is a big advantage for history students.
Despite being a large subject, it has sometimes been discussed as a branch of the humanities and sometimes as a branch of the social sciences. Many see history as a bridge between the humanities and the social sciences. Because in history, methodological help and various elements are taken from both these scriptures. When discussing history as scripture, the names of many subdivisions come to mind: diary, historiography, chronology, paleography, and cliometrics.
# Indian History GK Notes [PDF]
Features of Indian History Notes:
- Following the new CBCS method introduced at the undergraduate level.
- Summary at the beginning of the chapter for quick understanding.
- Numerous questions and answers based on essays, short explanatory, short, super short, and multiple choice.
- Relevant discussion in simple language, useful for getting higher marks.
- The days of making NOTE by searching multiple books are over.
- Known questions in the examination hall and the best answers.